Ethnic Studies Databases and Guides:
- Ethnic Newswatch (Guide) - Full-text from over 200 newspapers, magazines and journals of the ethnic, minority, and native press; 1990-present;some earlier materials; English and Spanish.
- Chicano Database - Mexican-American and other Latino cultures; 1967-present
- HAPI: Hispanic American Periodical Index (Guide) - Materials on Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean basin, the U.S.-Mexico border region, and Hispanics in the U.S.; 1970-present
- HLAS: Handbook of Latin American Studies (Guide) - Index to works on Latin America, abstracts; 1935-present;
ENGLISH and ESPAÑOL and PORTUGUÊS
- Ethnic Identity in the United States via Stanford University Libraries
- Association of MultiEthnic Amerians - Discusses issues surrounding the topic of multi-ethnic Americans.
- The Greenwood Encyclopedia of Multiethnic American Literature (5 vols.)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Multicultural America: Primary Documents (2 vols.) - This companion to the Gale Encyclopedia of Multicultural America provides primary sources.
- Gale Encyclopedia of Multicultural America (3 vols.) - Great resource for information about different ethnic groups.
- Encyclopedia of Multiculturalism (6 vols.) - Provides information on a variety of multicultural topics.
- Encyclopedia of Race & Racism (3 vols.)- Defines terms and explains events related to race and racism.
- Kuei Chiu, Ethnic Studies Librarian, Rivera Library
Phone: (951) 827-3705
Online Reference Shelf
Last modified: 10/24/2011 3:29 PM by N. Juarez