Literature: Dictionaries & Encyclopedias
- Dictionary of American Literary Characters (Ref PS374.C43 D5): Significant characters in American literature.
- A Dictionary of Literary and Thematic Terms (Ref PN44.5 .Q56): Guide to major literary and thematic terms and concept.
- Biographical Companion to Literature in English (Ref PR106 .K35): Dictionary of major English language authors.
- Columbia Dictionary of Modern Literary and Cultural Criticism (Ref BH39 .C62): Guide to contemporary literary criticism.
- Encyclopedia of African-American Literature (Ref PS153.N5 E48): Guide to African-American authors and their works.
- Oxford Encyclopedia of British Literature (Ref PR19 .O95): Guide to British authors and their works.
- Greenwood Encyclopedia of Multiethnic American Literature (Ref PS153.M56 G74): Guide to non-white American authors and their works.
- English language dictionaries and thesauri. Including abbreviations, acronyms, and an unabridged dictionary.
- Encyclopedias. Including Encyclopedia Britannica online.
Last modified: 1/5/2009 10:52 AM