Literature: Short Story Criticism
- Short Story Criticism (Ref PN3373 S386): Excerpts from criticism of the works of the world's greatest short story writers. Many volumes.
- Critical Survey of Short Fiction (Ref PN3321 C7): Critical examinations of over 250 of the most influential short story writers. Many volumes.
- Reference Guide to Short Fiction (Ref PN3373 R36 1999): Critical essays on 376 short story writers, most of whom were born after 1750.
- Short Stories for Students (Ref PN3373 S3844): Analysis, context and criticism of commonly studied short stories.
- The Edgar Allan Poe Society of Baltimore: Works, critical essays, and biographical information, plus suggested further readings.
- Five Decades of Mexican Short Story: Works, critical essays, and short stories written by Mexican authors from 1930-1980.
Last modified: 8/16/2010 11:02 AM by N. Juarez