Reference Librarians are trained professionals who help library users with their information and research needs. That's why we are here!
- Help you locate information and resources,
- Guide you through the research process,
- Teach you how to use the various online periodical databases, catalogs, and the web.
See the list on the right! for all of the ways you can reach us!
Consult with A Librarian
If you need more in-depth help, make an appointment with a reference librarian for personal research assistance! Appointments are generally scheduled Monday - Friday, 9 - 5. To make an appointment, stop by the Reference Desks, give us a call, contact us via email, or use the Reference By Appointment Form:
You may also call us if you prefer us helping you over the phone. Our area code is 951.
- Rivera Library: 827-4392
- Orbach Science Library: 827-3316
- Music Library: 827-3137
- Special Collections: 827-3233
Chat with librarians through our "Ask a Librarian" UC-wide chat service. It's located on the left side of this webpage. More info..
Send questions via email. We guarantee a response within 24 hours, Monday through Friday.