Subject Guide: Chemistry
- Web of Science: Covers all Science disciplines and includes citation searching.(1900-present)
- SciFinder Scholar: Chemical Abstracts and Structure searching (1907-present). Register for and access the Web version from this site.
- Reaxys (former platform CrossFire): Beilstein and Gmelin Substances indexed 1772-present. Elsevier Chemistry Patent database is also included. Searchable by structure, reactions, text, and property values.
- Science of Synthesis - contains over 146,000 product-specific experimental procedures, 580,000 structures, and 700,000 references for the synthetic chemist. It is full-text, structure and reaction searchable. Workshop Examples and Tutorial available
- Cambridge Structural Database (Web version) - Contains crystallographic data on organic, organometallic, and metal complex structures. Option to Web version: Database is downloadable from this site: http://software.ucla.edu/csd/. The DVDs are also available for borrowing through J. Mason (contact info below).
- ICSD: Inorganic Crystal Structure Database - a searchable database of more than 93,000 inorganic structures, including pure elements, minerals, metals, and intermetallic compounds.
- ChemIDPlus - Structure database and chemical dictionary
- Toxnet - Databases on toxicology, hazardous chemicals, environmental health, and toxic releases.
- CASSI - The CAS Source Index (CASSI) Search Tool is an online resource tool to quickly identify or confirm journal titles and abbreviations for publications indexed by CAS since 1907.
- ACS Journals - American Chemical Society Journals
- RSC Journals - Royal Society of Chemistry Journals
- Science Direct - Tetrahedron, Biophysical Chemistry, etc. (Elsevier publications)
- Wiley InterScience - Angewandte Chemie, Advanced Materials, etc.
Search Infomine for Chemistry Web Resources:
- Julie Mason, Chemistry Librarian, Science Library
Phone: (951) 827-2817
- More Research Databases...
- Web of Science
Who has cited who?
- CASSI - Indentify journal titles and abbreviations
Print Resources (Guides)
Online Reference Shelf
Last modified: 9/20/2012 11:37 AM by J. Mason