Use Interlibrary Loan Services to request material not available at UCR and which is needed for research. ILL is usually free and can be used for both books and journal articles, as well as other materials. The service is available to currently enrolled UC students, faculty and staff. 2-Day turn-around if within the UC.
Note: Students may not request textbooks or course books through interlibrary loan.
- General Information
- REQUEST Service - How to automatically place an ILL request.
- Document Delivery Service - How to obtain articles located at the UCR Library.
- Information for Other Institutions
(951) 827-3234 - email@example.com
Orbach Science Library
(951) 827-2819 - firstname.lastname@example.org