UCR Libraries

Home Owner

Home Owner

The following sites may be useful for home owners.

American Chemical Society
All the ACS grant, award,scholarship and internship opportunities have been gathered in one place to help you find the right program to fit your needs. The California Energy Commission : Efficiency Division Home Page
The Efficiency Division makes available funds for the design,the purchase, and installation of the eligible merging technology. Includes the "Toolbook"- a complete financing guide which helps explore financing options, case studies, information on Federal Assistance programs, and resource contact information California Incentives for Renewable Energy
From the DSIRE database, a comprehensive list of California state, local and utility incentives, rebates, loans, grants and other sources of funding to promote renewable energy. Grants.gov
Grants.gov "allows organizations to electronically find and apply for competitive grant opportunities from all Federal grant-making agencies." It lists more than 900 grants from 26 Federal agencies. The grant data base is searchable by agency, funding instrument type, funding activity category, CFDA (Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance) number, Funding Opportunity Number or by key words. Downloadable applications packages are available. Office of Science: Grants and Contracts Web Site
This is a single access point for over 1,000 grant programs offered by 26 Federal grant making agencies. Public and Indian Housing
HUD provides grants to tribes and other Indian entities through ICDBG, Indian Community Development Block Grants or IHBG, Indian Housing Block Grant Program. Solar Energy : Library of Congress Science Tracer Bullet
Library of Congress research guide helps you locate information on solar energy, particularly solar heating and cooling, solar thermal energy, and photovoltaic power generation. Includes brief introduction, lists of resources, and strategies for finding additional resources. (Published 2006).
Also see: Solar Energy Update (2011) Weatherization Assistance Program
Free weatherization services are available to low-income property owners and renters via the Department of Energy Weatherization Assistance Program, which is administered in California by the State&quo;s Department of Community Services & Development.
[Displayed cached version]


Last modified: 5/13/2008 3:53 PM by S. Baker

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Career Opportunities

UCR CA Energy Network Project

UCR Palm Desert Graduate Center Digital Library
75-080 Frank Sinatra Drive
Palm Desert, CA, 92211
(760) 834-0595
Email: pdrs@ucr.edu

Related Links