UC Riverside students can now use their free Web Printing Quota at Rivera and Orbach Libraries.
Student Computing & Communications Services (C&C) in collaboration with UCR Library's Cyberinfrastructure Department recently completed the installation of two dedicated printers to provide this service. One is located on the first floor of Rivera Library and the other is housed on the first floor of Orbach Library.
These two printers will be maintained by C&C staff during their regular business hours, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM on weekdays.
To print your document via WebPrint at Orbach Library:
To print your document via WebPrint at Rivera Library:
- Go to http://studentprinting.ucr.edu and log in with your UCR NetID and password. Your balance and a usage summary will appear.
- Select "WEB PRINT" at the top right of the page and click "Submit a Job".
- Select the desired printer. To print at Rivera Library select the Rivera printer. To print at Orbach Library select the Orbach printer.
- Click "Print Options and Account Selections".
- Enter the number of copies that you would like to print and click "Upload Documents".
- Click "Upload from computer" and browse to select the document(s) you want to print. File formats supported are Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF.
- Once submitted, it will enter the release queue for the printer at the location selected where you will have up to 3 hours to release your print job.
Supported platforms: Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, and Smartphones running Windows, Mac OS or Android.
Not supported at this time: Apple iPhones and iPads.
Students who need assistance with quota printing should contact Student Help / Support at (951) 827-6495 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.