The Library’s collections reflect the Department of Plant Pathology & Microbiology’s major research emphases in crop plant pathology/diseases and nematology.
Strengths include collections supporting research and teaching on:
- Microbial pathogenesis with foci in plant and vector biology
- Fundamental molecular and cellular microbiology with an emphasis gene regulation, cell division, signal transduction and cell differentiation
- Microbial evolution, genomics and meta-genomics
- Environmental microbiology and ecology
- Public health aspects of microbial communities, including environmental pathogens and engineering practices for treatment of waste products