Landolt-Bornstein (How do I find my article?)

Landolt-Bornstein (How do I find my article?)

UCR owns the L-B volumes from 2004-2009.  We no longer subscribe to the Springer Materials database, but we can use it to find the articles in our online L-B Index.

Step 1 - Look for your article, material, system in Springer Materials

Step 2 - When you find it, click on the

springer materials result

Look next to the volume number (19B1) for the Volume Title.  In this case it is Binary Systems. Part...

Step 3 - Go to the UC L-B Archive

Step 4 - Find the Volume Title (Remember Binary Systems?)

L-B Archive

Step 5 - Click on the Volume you need and then find the piece you need. 

Good Luck!

Last modified: 9/18/2012 4:01 PM by M. Potter

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012
UCR Career Opportunities
Library Job Opportunities

UCR Library Information

Directions / Mailing Addresses
Tomás Rivera Library: (951) 827-3220
Orbach Science Library: (951) 827-3701
Music Library: (951) 827- 3137
Multimedia Library: (951) 827-5606

Related Links


UCR Libraries Facebook UCR Libraries Twitter UCR Libraries YouTube UCR Libraries News UCR Libraries Mobile Website