Below are the steps on how you can renew your books using Scotty.
From the UCR Libraries home page go to "My Library account"
Log in to your Library account using the following information:
- UCR Faculty, Staff, and Students:
Sign in with your UCRNetID
- Community and Affiliated Users:
Sign in with your Barcode and PIN
- Enter your Library Card # (under the barcode on your UCR/Library Card)
- Enter your Library PIN. (If you haven't previously created a PIN, leave the PIN field blank and submit your information. You will be asked to create your own PIN.)
You will see a list of all of the items you have checked out with their due dates. Put a checkmark in the boxes next to the items you would like to renew by clicking on the boxes. Then click the "Renew Marked" button. Or simply click on "Renew All". You will see a confirmation screen, check that all of your information is correct, and click "Yes" to renew your items.
You will then see a list of your items with their new due dates. Items that were renewed will have the message "RENEWED Now due xx/xx/xxx."
Make sure all of the items you wanted to renew were renewed.
Some items may not renew due to the following Restrictions:
- Reserve material must be renewed at the Circulation/Reserve Desk where the item was checked out.
- Interlibrary Loan renewal requests must be submitted through My ILL Requests.
- Renewals will not be permitted if your record is blocked.
- Items can only be renewed online twice in a row. Then they have to be renewed at the Circulation/Reserves Desk.
- Renewals are not permitted on items that have holds, have been recalled, or are overdue.
If you are not able to renew your items using Scotty, please contact the Circulation/Reserve Desk.
Last modified: 4/30/2013 6:17 PM by D. Morita