The Library has a new launch date for the new catalog and search interface: Saturday, July 21.
You may have noticed that we had to delay the launch due to unforeseen issues with data migration. Below are the pertinent dates regarding the transition.
The following service alerts are in effect:
No new holds, recalls or paging will be available until the catalog has launched on Saturday, July 21.
- Friday, July 20: limited circulation services*
*Limited circulation means checkouts and returns.
- Saturday, July 21 at 10 a.m.: Catalog launch
On July 21, we will be able to establish new user accounts, see what’s on hold, and provide information regarding overdue items.
We have tried our best to anticipate all possible issues with the new system. However, if you run across anything that has slipped our notice, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the comment form on the library website.
This new library catalog offers more intuitive ways for you to discover new content, including:
- Combined access to both print materials and online licensed e-resources
- Easy-to-tailor search results using content filters in the left sidebar
- Book and journal cover image previews
- Table of contents previews
Again, we truly appreciate your patience and thank you for your understanding during this important transition!