It’s hard to believe that fall quarter 2017 is drawing to a close, but suddenly Finals Week is only days away.
UCR Library is committed to creating a supportive atmosphere to help our students cope with the stress of final exams. This is why we present our Finals Week Stress Relief event series at the end of every quarter.
These events give library employees an opportunity to get to know our students better, and for our students to let off steam together in a safe and fun way.
This quarter, we have crowd favorites returning to the line-up, such as Therapy Fluffies, Surprise Snack Giveaway, Study Jam, as well as a few new activities.
Finals Week Stress Relief will kick off on Wednesday, December 6, 2017. The full schedule of events is as follows:
Wednesday, Dec. 6
- Art Project begins (Rivera & Orbach Libraries)
- Therapy Fluffies with the WELL (Rivera & Orbach Libraries) – 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Thursday, Dec. 7
- All-Day Cartoons (Rivera & Orbach Libraries) – 8:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Squish Away Your Stress: Make Your Own Stress Ball with the Creat’R Lab (Orbach Library) – 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Friday, Dec. 8
- Surprise Snack Giveaway (Rivera & Orbach Libraries)
Saturday, Dec. 9
- Fruit Ninja Bowls (Rivera & Orbach Libraries) – 2:00 pm (while supplies last)
Sunday, Dec. 10
- Study Jam Tutoring with the Academic Resource Center - 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm (Orbach Library)
Monday, Dec. 11
- Cookie Break (Orbach Library) – 1:00 pm (while supplies last)
- Massage Therapy with ASPB (Orbach Library) – 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday, Dec. 12
- Hot Cocoa & Donuts with ASPB (Rivera & Orbach Libraries) – 2:00 pm (while supplies last)
Wednesday, Dec. 13
- Pizza Party (Rivera & Orbach Libraries) – 2:00 pm (while supplies last)
In addition, there is a contest to win a VIP Study Room for Sunday, Dec. 10 from 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm. Details for the contest are available on our Facebook page.