The UCR Library remains committed to supporting our students as they prepare to take their spring quarter final exams.
This is the reason why we present our Finals Week Stress Relief (FWSR) event series. This quarter, like this past fall and winter quarter, we took a different approach due to the continuing campuswide COVID-19 closure.
Our FWSR committee curated an extensive list of free, online activities that we hope R'Students will enjoy, including:
- Virtual Therapy Fluffies (including live webcam videos from various wildlife organizations and aquariums)
- Story Time with two of the UCR Library's staff team
- Guilty pleasures
- Escape rooms
- Virtual tours
- Fun and educational videos
- And campus resources to support student wellness.
In addition to the web-based activities, the FWSR committee is hosting three interactive Zoom events or games plus a social media contest where students will have opportunities to win gift cards, UC Riverside souvenirs, and other prizes. Please RSVP to save your seat using the links below:
- Bingo - Tuesday, June 1 at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Therapy Fluffies - Wednesday, June 2 at 12 p.m. Co-sponsored by The Well's Active Minds.
- Kahoot! - Thursday, June 3 at 11 a.m., 2 p.m., and 6 p.m.
- Instagram contest - Tuesday, June 1 - Friday, June 11, starting at 9 a.m. each weekday. Co-sponsored by UCR HUB Programs.
Visit the Finals Week Stress Relief activities page and click on each of the category tabs at the top of the page to see all the options.