With finals week upon us, the UCR Library is back with Finals Week Stress Relief to help students cope with the stress that can come with final exams.
The spring 2022 series features a combination of in-person and online de-stress activities! Highlanders can enjoy in-person crowd favorites like therapy fluffies and food giveaways along with virtual games and contests. There is also our FWSR Activities page, available year-round, that offers a variety of remote-friendly activities.
Finals Week Stress Relief will kick off on Tuesday, May 31. Events are open to currently enrolled UCR students. View the full schedule below.
Tuesday, May 31
- Surprise Snack Giveaway (while supplies last) | Time is a SURPRISE! | Rivera and Orbach Libraries
Wednesday, June 1
- Therapy Fluffies with The Well | Noon - 2 p.m. | Rivera and Orbach Libraries
Thursday, June 2
- Goodie Bag Giveaway with Basic Needs (while supplies last) | 1 p.m. | Orbach Library
- Kahoot! (virtual) | 2 - 3 p.m. & 6 - 7 p.m. | Play via Zoom to win gift cards. RSVP to save your seat!
Friday, June 3
- Spin It to Win It (while supplies last) | 2 - 3 p.m. | Orbach Library
Monday, June 6
- Breakfast Burrito Giveaway with ASPB (while supplies last) | 2 p.m. | Rivera Library
Tuesday, June 7
- Bingo (virtual) | 2 - 3 p.m. & 6 - 7 p.m. | Play via Zoom to win gift cards. RSVP to save your seat!
Wednesday, June 8
- Nothing is Im-POPSICLE Giveaway (while supplies last) | 2 p.m. | Orbach and Rivera Libraries
Thursday, June 9
- Surprise Snack Giveaway (while supplies last) | Time is a SURPRISE! |Rivera and Orbach Libraries
Along with the above, there will also be Instagram contests taking place! Look out for our daily Instagram posts from May 31 until June 10. The posts will ask our followers a question, make a comment and you might win a gift card!