The library holds several books to assist you in studying for the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) / Engineer-in-Training (EIT) exam.
- FE Review Manual 3rd edition (2011)
- Fundamentals of Engineering (supplied-reference handbook) (2011)
- Chemical-Discipline-Specific Review for the FE/EIT Exam (2006)
- Chemical FE Sample Questions and solutions
- Environmental-Discipline-Specific Review for the FE/EIT Exam (2006)
- Environmental FE Sample Questions and Solutions
- Electrical-Discipline-Specific Review for the FE/EIT Exam (2006)
- Electrical FE Sample Questions and Solutions
Many exam study guides are available in preview mode at Google Books. Take a look to find your favorite. (Note: Not all pages are available in the previews.) Use search terms such as: EIT study guide.
And Another Thing...