UC Riverside's Rivera Library hosts the Learning Resource Display Center (LRDC) for Riverside County. Library staff work closely with the Riverside County Office of Education to best serve the needs of county educators.
The Learning Resource Display Center (LRDC) houses copies of textbooks that have been either adopted or are under review by the California Department of Education for all subject areas in Grades K-8.
Educators from local schools may visit the LRDC to review adopted textbooks in order to help determine which textbooks should be used in their district.
During times of textbook review, the general public is strongly encouraged to visit the LRDC and evaluate which instructional materials up for consideration best represent the California school curriculum and how it should be presented to public school students statewide.
The LRDC is located on the north end of the 2nd floor of Rivera Library in Room 217, near the Education Services department. Please go to the Education Services office (Rivera Library, Rm. 205) for admittance.
The LRDC's hours are as follows:
& Spring Quarters
|Summer and Intercession
(see Library Hours for dates)
|Monday-Thursday: 2:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Fridays: 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
|Monday-Friday: 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.|
LRDC materials may be viewed without appointment during the LRDC's regular operating hours; if you wish to visit the LRDC outside of these normal business hours, you are requested to make an appointment in advance.
Visiting the LRDC
- Contact Us:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Map and Directions
- Parking Information
- Wireless Laptop Use in the LRDC
California Textbook Adoption Information
- 2014 -- Mathematics Instructional Materials Adoption (K-8)
- 2013 -- Mathematics Framework Revision
- Grade Level Curriculum
- Common Core State Standards Resources
- CDE Curr. & Instruction Page
- California's Free Digital Textbook Initiative
- California Learning Resources Network
- California's Education and the Environment Initiative (EEI) Curriculum (for Public Comment)
- 2008 -- Reading / ELA / ELD Adoption