EndNote bibliographic software is used to store and manage references, and to insert them into Word documents.
It is available for purchase at the campus store, Or available discounted from the UC Webstore
Getting Started with EndNote
- Entering Records into Your EndNote Library
- Sorting and Searching within an EndNote Library
- Using EndNote with Microsoft Word
- Getting references into Endnote from UCR Resources
- Introduction to EndNote X (University of Queensland, Australia)
- EndNote Basics (Tutorials from the EndNote Website)
EndNote Web is a web-based service designed to help students and researchers organize and format reference lists in a variety of publishing styles. It is free to all UCR students, faculty and staff because of the library's subscription to Web of Knowledge. EndNote Web is now available in a mobile version, once you have signed up in the full-version.
Compared to EndNote software, EndNote Web does have limitations in terms of editing reference import filters, customizing views & displays, citing tables, working offline, etc. Faculty and graduate students are encouraged to use EndNote software. Please review the comparison between the two products for details.References can be transferred between EndNote Web and EndNote. See the instructions for more information.
- Creating an EndNote Web Account
- EndNote Web (slide tutorial)
- EndNote Web Basics(tutorials from official EndNote Web website)
For individual consultation on Advanced EndNote, please contact Michele Potter at email@example.com
Presentation Slides (used in workshops):
- Basic EndNote (X2) / Basic EndNote Before X2
- Cite While You Write
- Customizing EndNote
- Using EndNote with Library Databases
- EndNote Web