This list is to connect people who make maps with people who need assistance with creating maps. It can also be used to discuss topics including, but not limited to, paper and electronic maps, data sets, ArcGIS and other mapping software, research projects, and relevant news and interesting information.
E-Resources, GIS Data:
- California Spatial Information Library
- National Atlas Map Layers
- Census 2000 TIGER Line Data
- Penn State Digital Chart of the World
- Lizbeth Langston, GIS Coordinator, UCR Libraries
Phone: (951) 827-6423