With finals week upon us, the UCR Library is back with Finals Week Stress Relief to help students cope with the stress that can come with final exams.
The fall 2022 series features a combination of in-person and online de-stress activities! Highlanders can enjoy in-person crowd favorites like therapy fluffies and food giveaways along with virtual games and contests. There is also our FWSR Activities page, available year-round, that offers a variety of remote-friendly activities.
Finals Week Stress Relief will kick off on Monday, Nov. 28. Events are open to currently enrolled UCR students. View the full schedule below.
Monday, Nov. 28
- Surprise Snack Giveaway (while supplies last) | Time is a SURPRISE! | Rivera and Orbach Libraries
Tuesday, Nov. 29
Wednesday, Nov. 30
- Therapy Fluffies with The Well | Noon - 2 p.m. | Rivera and Orbach Libraries
- Posadas: Crafting, Conchas, and Champurrado with Chicano Student Programs (while supplies last) | 3 - 4 p.m. | Rivera Library
Thursday, Dec. 1
- Kahoot! (virtual) | 2 - 3 p.m. & 6 - 7 p.m. | Play via Zoom to win gift cards. RSVP to save your seat!
Friday, Dec. 2
- Spin It to Win It (while supplies last) | 2 - 3 p.m. | Orbach Library
Monday, Dec. 5
- Finals are NACHO Problem Giveaway (while supplies last) | 2 - 3 p.m. | Orbach Library
Tuesday, Dec. 6
- Goodie Bag Giveaway with Basic Needs (while supplies last) | 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. | Orbach Library
- Geometric Art Craft Event (while supplies last) | 2 - 3 p.m. | Orbach Library
Wednesday, Dec. 7
- Feeling BOBAly Giveaway with ASPB (while supplies last) | 2 p.m. |Rivera Library
Thursday, Dec. 8
- Surprise Snack Giveaway (while supplies last) | Time is a SURPRISE! |Rivera and Orbach Libraries
Along with the above, there will also be Instagram contests taking place! Look out for our daily Instagram posts from Monday, Nov. 28 until Friday, Dec. 9. The posts will ask our followers a question, make a comment and you might win a gift card!