The Robotics Lab is a workspace that is dedicated to the implementation, design and development of robotics projects with the help of various tools found on the workbenches.
This room houses our soldering stations in addition to Raspberry Pi and Arduino microcontrollers that can be used to create various things from simple circuits to animatronics. Room availability will vary depending on Robotics Lab staff availability, email Creatrlab@ucr.edu to get more information.
- Arduino Redboards
- Raspberry Pi (With sense hat)
- Components (resistors, capacitors, potentiometers, etc...)
- Sensors (ultrasonic range, optical, IR, IMU, Laser Diode...)
- Lights (LED, EL Wire, EL Tape, Lamp Bases)
- Soldering station
- ProtoSnap ‐ LilyPad Development Board
- Bare Conductive Paint Kit
- Assorted Tools for Electronics
- Hot Air Rework Station (By appointment only)
- Adjustable Power Supply (By appointment only)
- Snap Circuits
- Lego Mindstorm