UCR faculty, staff, and students may use our paging service to request UCR materials.
We will retrieve the material and have it ready for pickup at the library of your choice within 24-72 hours.
If the item's status in the UCR catalog is "AVAILABLE":
- Click on “Sign In” in the yellow bar above the item information.
- In the pop up window select “UCRNetID” (or another option if non-UCR user).
- Enter your UCR NETID and password (or alternative log in information if non-UCR user).
- Above the item information on the REQUEST line, click "UCR Request"
- Select a pick up location
- Click "Send Request"
- A green box will appear stating that the request was successfully placed.
You will receive an email when material is ready to be picked up at the appropriate Circulation desk.