Tomás Rivera Library / Floor #2
Rivera Library Graduate Carrels
- Individual Study
- Quiet Space
- Graduate Carrels
- Up to 1 person
Graduate carrels may only be used by UCR graduate students. We have 25 semi-enclosed graduate carrels which are available for general Masters/Ph.D. students on a first-come, first-served basis.
All graduate students may submit a request for a lockable mobile cart (Moby).
- The carrels are available to graduate students only and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Always carry your R’Card when using the carrels. Library Safety Monitors may request to see your ID to verify your graduate status.
- Do not leave personal material behind in the carrel to “reserve” your spot. Library Safety Monitors will move material that is left unattended for more than 15 minutes to the top shelf of the carrel, and the carrel will become available to any authorized user.
- Do not share the desk. They are intended only for individual use.
- Please communicate any questions or concerns to email@example.com. For urgent issues, please contact the Rivera Circulation/Reserves Desk and a Library Safety Monitor or staff member may be available to assist you.