The UCR Library collects resources in statistics supporting both coursework and research conducted by our students and faculty. We offer subject-specific and general research educational services at the library and provide access to information from the UC Libraries System and beyond.
Books & Articles
Scholarly articles are carefully evaluated (peer-reviewed) by subject experts to provide reliable and credible information. Locate articles by searching in the statistics databases. The most popular databases are listed on this page.
Most statistics journals are purchased for the entire UC Libraries system and can be browsed in the UC Journal Finder. Use the UCR catalog to find journals on campus.
- The Concise Encyclopedia of Statistics
- CRC Concise Encyclopedia of Mathematics - also available in print at the library
- Encyclopedia of Statistical Sciences
- SpringerLink - Providing researchers with access to millions of scientific documents from journals, books, series, protocols and reference works.
- Data Analysis Examples - A general table from UCLA, matching up kinds of variables with possible analysis styles.
- Safari Books Online - Digital library that includes books, videos, short form content, and evolving manuscripts from O'Reilly Media and other publishers.
- Journal Citation Reports
- Statistics Associations